New shocks never been done on a baja b4

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice work bench, you obviously don't have children, if you do they are probaly grown up. If I did that in our home 2 things would happen, 1 wife would kill me 2 my little buggers would have everything lost.

Nice looking shock setup.

Nice fitting job, I had a set of the integy LST piggybacks, they leaked big time from every orifice (integy crap strikes again) I'd sell em on ebay and get the threaded all aluminum (including caps) losi LST ones and some hot racing gun metal 8lb springs (they're really stiff and will take the weight of an FG) you'll be alot happier...if it's destined to be no more than an "oh look at me aren't I nice and shiny" shelf queen then it doesn't matter.

1st of all i don't do shelf queens lol

i have 15lb springs on the at the moment there just right for me, i spoke to whizzy before i got these hes been running them for a long time wiht no trouble iv been running them a few weeks too with no trouble, maby you got an unluky batch?

1st of all i don't do shelf queens lol

i have 15lb springs on the at the moment there just right for me, i spoke to whizzy before i got these hes been running them for a long time wiht no trouble iv been running them a few weeks too with no trouble, maby you got an unluky batch?

Yeah I must of, I'm gonna put the Losi one's on the rear of my baja when it arrives...just sold all my nitro stuff and ordered an HT one from hobbythek. I've got a race prepped 28.5 oneill to chuck in it and a two speed...what pipe you using jetpro or DDM?
I'm gonna also try and stuff kamitiro belt drive in it (with chain conversion) and keep the 2 speed, I'll need another 2speed set, a longer kami layshaft and some fine tuning of shifters but I reckon I'll make it work..gimme a few weeks to acquire the parts and fit it and I'll post some picks.

Im using Dominator

don't try the 2x2speed with the kamitiro, the kam kits are brill but because of tourqe exchange from front to rear you will never get the gears to change at identical times meaning the front or back will be spining faster than the other this will stres the clutch and you will stress all the other drivetrain parts.

its just not going to work, my mate tryed this and failed miserably

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks