new site for parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never heard of them and given the looks and info on the site I'd never order from them...

This is what you'll find on the Contact Us page:

R/C Outlet
WEB ONLY
WEB ONLY, NJ 0000
United States
Ph: 1111111111
e-mail: [email protected]
Powered by Fortune3

I need more then some random email address before I'm going to send someone a thousand or so bucks.

Why not check out our sponsors on the right side of the forum? All of these guys are great guys to work with and are known to take care of their customers.

-Michael

I know them, they used to be a customer of ours for quite a few years. He started buying out some hobby stores obsolete inventory or inventory of stores that are not carrying certain items. I sold him a good amount of stale inventory that I had to get rid off that was collecting dust.

Doesn't look like clearance prices to me!!!!!

Thats the first thing I noticed....Not very cheap.

When I finally break down I buy a large scale I don't want to have to worry about getting ripped off. Might pay a few bucks more but peace of mind is priceless!

His prices for most items are cheaper than what I charge. It may not be clearance prices but he is cheaper than most dealers. As for trust, he has purchased many items(personal use) from me over the last 3 years and I will go out and vouch for him. Like I stated earlier, he bought most of the new stuff on his site from me. I will contact him and see if he will join here so he will be involved.

His prices for most items are cheaper than what I charge. It may not be clearance prices but he is cheaper than most dealers. As for trust, he has purchased many items(personal use) from me over the last 3 years and I will go out and vouch for him. Like I stated earlier, he bought most of the new stuff on his site from me. I will contact him and see if he will join here so he will be involved.

See that's why I like RCNUTSHOBBIES.:) Even helps out a fellow competitor.:cool2:
Well that and I love how easy it is to scan your site.

Thanks big,
I try and help out other dealers as I hope they will return the favor. It is obvious to most dealers that in this special industry, if one dealer does not have something, the customer will call another. If I don't have anything I will contact another dealer to see if they have it or recommend another dealer to the customer.

There are some dealers that are just out to rob customers of their initial purchase(vehicle) and then give them no support for parts or technical help. I am a dealer that runs the cars(I only run large scales now). I have run almost every vehicle, so I know the pros and cons of each one. I have run all the fg off-roads and am moving to the on-roads this year(next project is an F1). I will sell you what I know you need, not what will make me the most money.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks