New Steering Servo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smartech uno

Hi
I buy a new Steering Servo I need same guide how to connect the cable to the receiver the wheels and etc..
the car type are smartech uno 1:6 buggy
thanks

Hi there.
Welcome to LSF - I see this is your 1st post.

Before purchase, check the servo dimensions. Most internet sites will give you these.

Why do you need to change?
Has your original stopped working? Best to check WHY? before changing, unless it's been a bad bash, but the rest is OK.

Most people go with the Hitec 5755 or Multiplex Rhino Digi4. These are a little smaller than the 'standard' largescale steering servo, so you may need an adaptor to permit a solid installation.

There are a few 'high voltage' servos coming onto the market. Best is probably from Savox.

If you want a really high-power steering servo, then the Oddified Tonegawa PS-050 servo is the one to look out for - it's a monster - 50% bigger than the others.
Oddified somebody clarified means that it has lost a bit of torque relative to the standard one, but is faster - necessary in our hobby.
This, you will definitely need to check the dimensions on.

Al.

thanks
i order from smartech factory (china)
the type are [FONT=&quot]steering servo 18kgs for SMT 053210
thanks again
[/FONT]

Hi there.
Welcome to LSF - I see this is your 1st post.

Before purchase, check the servo dimensions. Most internet sites will give you these.

Why do you need to change?
Has your original stopped working? Best to check WHY? before changing, unless it's been a bad bash, but the rest is OK.

Most people go with the Hitec 5755 or Multiplex Rhino Digi4. These are a little smaller than the 'standard' largescale steering servo, so you may need an adaptor to permit a solid installation.

There are a few 'high voltage' servos coming onto the market. Best is probably from Savox.

If you want a really high-power steering servo, then the Oddified Tonegawa PS-050 servo is the one to look out for - it's a monster - 50% bigger than the others.
Oddified somebody clarified means that it has lost a bit of torque relative to the standard one, but is faster - necessary in our hobby.
This, you will definitely need to check the dimensions on.

Al.

well Al that was a waste of time:D:lol:

smartech please enter your location in your user CP

K....

True!

Smartech, simply uninstall the old one.
Mount the new servo, don't connect the servo horn, switch on your radio (Tx) and car (Rx) to centre the servo.
Insert the horn closest to this - better not to keep switched on, but mark the positions. If you're happy, then screw the horn on tightly.
Switch on, and use the radio 'trim' to centre the steering.
If you have end point setting, set the end-points so that you don't over power the new servo, but can steer as far as the model permits.
Job done.
Al.

True!

Smartech, simply uninstall the old one.
Mount the new servo, don't connect the servo horn, switch on your radio (Tx) and car (Rx) to centre the servo.
Insert the horn closest to this - better not to keep switched on, but mark the positions. If you're happy, then screw the horn on tightly.
Switch on, and use the radio 'trim' to centre the steering.
If you have end point setting, set the end-points so that you don't over power the new servo, but can steer as far as the model permits.
Job done.
Al.

This should help.

Al.

1-F3034 Megatech T4PKS-R614FF 2,4 G FASST

Hello
i would like to buy this remote control to my car (smartech uno 1:6 buggy)
What do you think the product is suitable?
Your opinion
thanks

Futabas appear to be a favourite on this Forum, used by a lot of the members.
This particular one is high-end, and expensive.

It will definitely control your buggy without problem, but do you really NEED something that expensive?
There are others out there, probably not as good, but more than capable and much cheaper.

Al.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks