New Steering Servo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dwarfy

Im was going to pick one of these up on my way home but got held up and it was closed when I was passing :(

http://www.jemodels.com/petrol-mode...=flypage.tpl&product_id=15162&category_id=638

The spec is decent at 0.13s / 25kg and its quicker and has more torque than the equivalent Hitec so going to give it a try. It will be going in the bug so will get rid of the twin Hitec 805bb servo set up that I inherited from the donor car and going with the single servo.

What you reckon?

I've twin Rhinos on the MT - don't forget it's bling central weighing 18kg and runs on MCD chevron MT tyres - grip better than the FG ones as are much squarer - more surface contact.

I was thinking if Andy's got that servo on a 12kg Marder, with narrower contact tyres, it should be worth a try.
Al.

It has 25kgs of torque at 6v which is the same as a digi 4 / Hitec 5755 and more than the 20kg Hitec 5765 all of which are used as a single servo by the masses so cant see it being a problem. It has to be better than the nylon geared 805s at present which work fine but these will be dropping into one of my lads 2wd marders.

maybe ok in a straight line Andy:D

K....

It has 25kgs of torque at 6v which is the same as a digi 4 / Hitec 5755 and more than the 20kg Hitec 5765 all of which are used as a single servo by the masses so cant see it being a problem. It has to be better than the nylon geared 805s at present which work fine but these will be dropping into one of my lads 2wd marders.

Its not shiny enough for Keith mate....tut,tut.:rolleyes:

J

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks