New to boats

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks so much , ceramic waxing ?! What ? I've read that the paint will fade in the sun , have u had this issue at all or your other guy ?
I can't say that I've heard about paint fade but I don’t believe its really coated in a boat grade paint and gelcoat. I don't leave out in the direct sun sitting for long periods. These 36 model hulls are made out of fiberglass. I use ceramic wax on everything, seem to add a nice additional protective layer. And I do not wax the bottom. That will slow your boat down. You'll see when you get it, it's very nice.
If anything there is spots where the paint is see through(you can see yellow base tint), I remember the old posts and the site reviews now. It was just a little complaint people had because well it is a $700 boat that turns quickly into well over a $1000 boat with batteries chargers and proper lipo storage

Last edited:
I'll post you up a link with everything you'll need.. @1Coopgt is good and familiar with this vessel as well. Read that manual when you get it. I shows the illustrations on wiring of parallel vs series options...the boat will come with harness to run 1 6S or 2 3S. If your not familiar with eword lingo it can get confusing, but we will help anytime.
Just laughing when you said I'm not drowning to get my boat, could definitely see someone drowning to get one. I've swam to save my boats, I live on lake ontario..try to lift and flip a 48" boat full of water while in the water over your head or swimming and dog paddling dragging it back.. Not fun!...been there done that, highly and extremely unrecommended🤣🤣🤣...But I'll be taking my 36's this week. Too much dust on them. And I think I have my gas boat spot on now. Just need the weather to straighten back out for us.
Youll have alot of fun with it after you finally get over staring at how beautiful it is when you unbox it. First thing I started ceramic waxing my boat 😁
Interesting I did the complete opposite. I Scuffed the ride pads on my 36 after doing a lot of reading over on OSE forum. LOL saw your explanation how you use the wax . Makes since.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks