new to forum got quest about firehammer mt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the battery is the stock 1800mah NiCad. Save up for a new battery. The NiCads don't last very long and the memory effect is a pain in the butt.
Get yourself a 3000mah NiMh battery or better for an upgrade. You will be able to charge it when ever without memory effect and it will have a longer run time.

Good luck on your run.:)

Ok so I got it running yesterday in 17f weather with windchill about -12*f and it ran for a bit then was sluggish so I said prob not tuned rite since I dono if the guy touched it ornot well lastnight I couldn't get it running again so today went back and found the forum on how to tune the carb wow soooo much easier then nitro and I had a blast all day ty all for the help

Ok so I got it running yesterday in 17f weather with windchill about -12*f and it ran for a bit then was sluggish so I said prob not tuned rite since I dono if the guy touched it ornot well lastnight I couldn't get it running again so today went back and found the forum on how to tune the carb wow soooo much easier then nitro and I had a blast all day ty all for the help

Just make sure to run it a bit on the rich side at 1st in cold weather so not to lean it due to the thin cold air.:cool2:

Ok sooo I'm almost done with break in now I need help what type of airfiter I'm going to go with a ddm low end pipe and move from there so please what type of filter

Believe it or not the Firehammer has a great filter. I would only recommend getting a Redneck prefilter for it and if you want you can buy a Outerwears to go over that but not needed. If you run that set up the filter system is a 3 stage filter. Inner, outer, redneck.:cool2:

RedNeck Filter

Ok guys I just ordered the tourqe pipe should be in soon I can't wait but I need help with the airfilter please give me pointers n stuff

Hey btb ty I just email tower I dono the filter on the fhmt is like a weed wacker lil round thing so I'm waiting for an email I read in a post from u awhile back u wanted to sell the fh buggy I guees u decided to keep it?

I read in a post from u awhile back u wanted to sell the fh buggy I guees u decided to keep it?

Yup, just ended up upgrading it.:gunsmilie:

I hate to say this again but ask Slawhammer agiain. He upgraded his to it I think?
attachment.php

Last edited:
Hey Bigger the Better..Your to kind to me..Yes I have done many a up grade and some mods to my firehammer..I have over 2000euro invested and still not done...
at present time I have a new look..beetle style..I could go buggy style next..for a little under $100 dollars to make changes..roll cage support and buggy body....
I have had a lot of suggestions right here in the large scale forum form some of you good people as well....And we all know the guru of many 1.5 scale RC Units Is: Hellya
That man has helped me on many items of topic with my firehammer....
I will help others as much as I can...seeing thay my firehammer has been taken apart so many times in the last 7 months...Ther is some stuff posted in my project here in large scale forum.....But most of it is in RCU ..last look was 30 pages of information there...
So feel free to ask questions about the firehammer..I will try to answer what I can..
I thank all you for your support on my project..and it is time also to give back support wher I can........Lot of people here have firehammer's in this forum....AKASlawhammer

Last edited:
Ok sooo I put the exhaust on and I wanted to know what they were think when putting making these exhausts it took me forever to put the thing on lol inch and a half bolts and can only move the allen key 1/2 inch but any way its on nowww I was talking to the wife she wants a 1/5 now lol I was on ebay and saw a hpi 5b clone they look exactly alike I mean exactly its amazing how they look for 350 bucks over 1000 for a 5b how can u go wrong! Even if u replaced every part u stilll can't beat the price but anyone know how they are?

Sorry for going off topic

saw a hpi 5b clone they look exactly alike I mean exactly its amazing how they look for 350 bucks over 1000 for a 5b how can u go wrong! Even if u replaced every part u stilll can't beat the price but anyone know how they are?
Sorry for going off topic

There will soon be a KM Baja pre-run review from that sales lot.;)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks