New Traxxas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pity they couldn't afford to pay Ford the copyright charges necessary to reproduce the Bronco, and instead create a clone.
Looks good, but too close to the original ....
OR .....
Is it a copy of the SWB Landcruiser ....

Just too close to the originals .....
Nice ... I suppose.

Al.

Pity they couldn't afford to pay Ford the copyright charges necessary to reproduce the Bronco, and instead create a clone.
Looks good, but too close to the original ....
OR .....
Is it a copy of the SWB Landcruiser ....

Just too close to the originals .....
Nice ... I suppose.

Al.

looks like a Landcruiser but hey,its just a shell.The handling looks superb.
J;)

im glad they didnt get that body, it would have drove the price of this truck way up

but this is classic traxxas, and i like it in a way. They see whats big and popular and they throw out a model with there classic, "lets remodel something to make it work" kind of attitude. in someways its horrible like how the chassy is so low to the ground. and thats what i could see just from watching like one minute video.

but we will see boys, i was defiantly wanting to get into scale rc crawling but don't have 6 or 700 bones to throw into something that i might not like. so im glad that traxxas made this to give the more casual rc'ers a more affordable option

im glad they didnt get that body, it would have drove the price of this truck way up

but this is classic traxxas, and i like it in a way. They see whats big and popular and they throw out a model with there classic, "lets remodel something to make it work" kind of attitude. in someways its horrible like how the chassy is so low to the ground. and thats what i could see just from watching like one minute video.

but we will see boys, i was defiantly wanting to get into scale rc crawling but don't have 6 or 700 bones to throw into something that i might not like. so im glad that traxxas made this to give the more casual rc'ers a more affordable option

Crawling is great Mark.I picked an Axial AX10 up when they first cames out and spent bugger all on it apart from springs,esc and a 55T lathe motor.I leaded the front wheels and star cut the foams and its great fun.Oh,and a decent servo.Still have it and knock iy round the garden every now and then but the dog can catch this one:w00t:
j

I still haven't, but it doesn't involve me !!

I LIKE the truck, but ..... Traxxas = HPI = Associated = Losi .....
They're all producing 3 or 4 chassis, amending a little and adding 15-20 different bodyshells and calling them completely different models ...

Never see FG doing that ...... yeah right!!
Al.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks