New uk vendor!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2 weeks to late for me just brought a 29cc oddie waiting on it now,but ive got a spare 23cc from the touring car going spare so might just get a head kit and keep it for a good spare

Been a long time coming! ive been waiting some time for him to actually get the shop up (online) and let it out in the open.
His prices are great! i got my engine off him about 4 or 5 months ago and for the price i got it for, there was nothing close in the power department!! Its my first OBR engine but wont be the last, am still well impressed with the power and mad rpms!!!
OBR are already well known in the uk basher scene so i think paul will do great! its good for the hobby/scene to have more options. like i said to him, it puts people off buying motors from abroad because of the import charges but now that is all in the past ,we will see more people running OBR now
well chuffed for the guy,nice one.

2 weeks to late for me just brought a 29cc oddie waiting on it now,but ive got a spare 23cc from the touring car going spare so might just get a head kit and keep it for a good spare
i cant wait to see how it goes with all the other bits! ive seen the 26's,but never a 29 oddie!
should be great!¬

its stuck in customs as ian had to get a stock 29 zen from the states as everywere hes got accounts are out of stock,hes done the head and piston and included a 1mm stroker crank once the stock one gets to ian hes just got to change the parts over and run in and dyno it,ecu clutch and all my other parts are boxed up ready to go,the bugs sitting on the shelf cleaned and rebuilt with no engine as thats being striped down and cleaned for the on road but cant go in till oddie order arrives

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks