New Venue Proposal Committee

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
love it, paul do you think you could build the tracks that have be put up so far? you will need a lot of labourers:)

yea paul most bmx tracks are a u within a u design so yours ain,t far off, they do use a lot of machines to build them but some of the work is done by hand, bmx tracks rule for large scale but there is now a blanket ban on all rc cars from tracks, heres a pic of me a few years ago when i was a bit fitter:lol::lol: i,am number 5.3 far left.

Attachments

• dad 222.jpg
    dad 222.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 12
yea paul most bmx tracks are a u within a u design so yours ain,t far off, they do use a lot of machines to build them but some of the work is done by hand, bmx tracks rule for large scale but there is now a blanket ban on all rc cars from tracks, heres a pic of me a few years ago when i was a bit fitter:lol::lol: i,am number 5.3 far left.

My brother used to race then got into freestyle.

that would be cool , i used to help build bmx race tracks in my bmx days ,:cup-1:

I'm with Pablo on that one !!

All the nominations sound perfect so far. And Myself and Pablo have years of experience in building bike jumps and tracks so we can transfer this knowledge over.

Pablo for "construction manager"

He can point and shout and tell me what to do !!:D (Although thats usually my wifes job !!:lol:)

Pablo for "construction manager"

He can point and shout and tell me what to do !!:D (Although thats usually my wifes job !!:lol:)

Im up for track buildin but im the same as you pete my body is a tad fooked from years of motocross racin and rugby :lol::lol::lol: so be gentle on us paul :lol::lol::lol:

so thats 5 so far for the build, but 4 knackered demics :lol::lol: so come guys we need some of the young fitter one to help push our wheelchairs through the mud :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Been following this, blimey you northeners ;);) are great

Wish we had you lot done hear nothing gets done ever, if I want to go anyewhere its 50 miles plus.
Any tips to start something going would be great
Seriously you guys get things done well done !!!!!!
guess maybe start with trying to find a good site

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks