New version of the KM baja!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Always Dreamin

I have been a baja fan for a while. When I found out about the KM, I was all over it. They are now selling a new model. Upgraded shocks, nicer radio, metal gear servo, 29cc piped engine, all the goods. $600 seems hard to beat... Shipping is $59.

Thoughts?

Btw I'm new. :clown:

I might be a talking too fast here, but Ive alsso asked around about pretty much every RC car comparable to the HPI. The plastics used for the wishbones, etc are, from what Ive heard, harder, and more brittlee thaan that of HPI, which gives a little when bashed, and therefor doesn't break as easily. Owners of the clone Baja say the plastics bits snap quite easily.

Bite the bullet, get the HPI.
Period

I have never seen a KM Baja, but if you are looking to save some money you could buy the KM and upgrade parts as needed.

Or you can pick up a used HPI off the forums, there are some great deals out there.

Good luck to ya which ever route you choose.

don't waste your time and money on the Clone KM Baja you will find yourself replacing all the KM parts with Hpi "Real Deal" parts and by the time its said and done you could have bought a brand new SS kit or RTR Hpi Baja. I know a few people locally who went the cheap route and ended up spending more money to make the KM Baja what the Hpi Baja is out of the box.
Also along with buying that cheap clone you get all the headaces of their engines! They are a real PITA..

My buddy NATE bought one it rocks..29cc, chrome roll cage,Mg servos,dom pipe.for 579.00 the price is right...:D

100_1174.jpg

IMG_0067.gif

IMG_0068.gif

IMG_0069.gif

here is a vid of him rippin with it

th_100_1176.gif

Last edited:
For the price it looks pretty good! A bit more umpf from the motor would be good but on the whole it looks ok.
I have never been a big fan of the BAJA HPI as all the ones I have seen on youtube and such likes are always loosing their wheels,some just have a slight knock and ....bang! there goes another A-arm,others are jumping and on the landing you have to open your wallet again!
If I were you get a FG, in my eyes they are far superior that any HPI baja or clone.
Just my comment.
Good luck.
J.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks