New Vette body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got a ton of pics of the progress. I'll try to get them up tomorrow. It's currently in the final stages, I believe thay're working on the final master mould. It really is a work of art. It's a 2 piece body, with the bumper and front fenders being the front clip, and the the hood, doors and so on are the rear portion. It has funtional ducting and being designed by Frank Killam, will be a VERY good handling body. FG Supply will be distributing it and it will be done in time for the Nats which will be held at 301 raceway in Maryland in mid August. I'm hoping to get my hands on some in the next few weeks.

Brian

I've got a ton of pics of the progress. I'll try to get them up tomorrow. It's currently in the final stages, I believe thay're working on the final master mould. It really is a work of art. It's a 2 piece body, with the bumper and front fenders being the front clip, and the the hood, doors and so on are the rear portion. It has funtional ducting and being designed by Frank Killam, will be a VERY good handling body. FG Supply will be distributing it and it will be done in time for the Nats which will be held at 301 raceway in Maryland in mid August. I'm hoping to get my hands on some in the next few weeks.

Brian
I wonder how many I can afford?:D

LowTek

WOW, now I have to call that poor guy and tell him that my sportline isnt for sale anymore. Sucks for him, but I want that vette body.

Here are some pics

Attachments

• Finished Mold 1.jpg
    Finished Mold 1.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 72
  • Finished Mold 2.jpg
    Finished Mold 2.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 57
  • DSC_1549.jpg
    DSC_1549.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 73
  • DSC_1554.jpg
    DSC_1554.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 59
  • DSC_1553.jpg
    DSC_1553.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 55
Hi Lowtek, <[email protected]>

I did some test runs with the new body vs m3 gtr and I can tell you the downforce is insane. The M3 likes to spin out at the end of a 60+mph bail out where the vette holds on to the road. im impressed.

Available yet?

Dude;
When will they be available, who will carry it?
LowTek
Hi Lowtek, <[email protected]>

I did some test runs with the new body vs m3 gtr and I can tell you the downforce is insane. The M3 likes to spin out at the end of a 60+mph bail out where the vette holds on to the road. im impressed.

Hi Lowtek, its available now and you can email Krank Killam. The address i provided on the previous post.

The the body is 1.5mm so its lighter.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks