New vid..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
she's doing ok...just does not want to crash your truck...My yard is smaller yet..
May be 80 feet square...Slawhammer

I think your making her nervous.:laugh:
I do the same thing with my wife. :blush:

I have a Z-turn mower and I wanted her to learn how to mow the yard. I watched and explained how to drive it like a skid loader - Ya, like she knows how to drive a skid loader. I walked with her until she said "Your making me nervous".
I took the kids and the dog for a walk. As I came back up the hill to the house I noticed she was dragging something into the back yard. As I came closer I noticed it was the 3" diameter oak tree that was in the front yard. All I could here her mumble was "I am never driving that again". Still a funny story to tell at parties. :lol:

Looks like you have a pretty good place to wizz around there....and Meli is being super careful not to spoon your truck, how kind! :D

you got to get her to a large feild and let her open it up trip. its hard to get used to how it handles in a small area. i would have hit every tree in that back yard!! good job meli,
the mute is alot easer to drive as it handles better. cant wait to see you lap him in his big red brick..lol!!

Last edited:
Looks good. Meli you are doing fine. It's always harder to drive someone else's rc, especially with "helpful hints" being tossed out while trying.

A local girl here couldn't even drive her tmaxx when her hubby was around. We met with her at the track on an off day and 2 of us corner marshalled and let her go at it and just shut up. We offered jumping advice when we stopped etc but mostly just watched and flipped the rc over.... it was fun watching her confidence get stronger as the day progressed. She's since travelled around and raced...

Just get you buggy and practice control and soon enough you'll be laying the smack down ;)

That truck does have a lot of snap though. Makes me want an FG MT even more watching.

Thanks, R/C... My yard is a lot bigger than what was shown on the video, but I have so many trees it's hard to get any speed!

As soon as Melissa/Meli (My Fiance and a member on this forum) gets her buggy, we will go over to the "Fun" spot.. A 1/8 mile freshly paved parking lot/car park, 3 baseball diamonds and a skatepark (for the skateboarders) But I don't think I'll play in the skate area, too expensive if I break my truck! lol

Trip..

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks