Sold / Found New Walbro WT-813 carburetor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

46u

Never seen a drop of gas in it or even been mounted but I did take it out of the bag one time to look at it. Asking $40 including shipping to the lower 48 will consider reusable offers please do not insult me. I will ship this wrapped in bubble wrap and in a padded mailer with delivery conformation for no additional charge. If it sells for $40 I will all so insure it. If it sells for any less buyer has option to add insurance and if they do not want insurance it will be at buyers risk. I am having trouble getting email notifications when some PM me so please if you PM me post a reply in this thread as I have not problem getting notifications to reply of the threads I subscribe to.
Thanks

WT813.gif

Last edited:
Price dropped $35 shipped to the lower 48. This will be with delivery conformation. Insurance is available at extra charge. No insurance shipped at buyers risk. If not sold by end of the week goes on eBay.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks