Sold / Found new wide slicks on wide marder wheels

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trebor

as the title says a pair of 80mm wide slicks on white marder wheels

these where factory mounted for me

for sale at less than half price for £50 GBP + shipping

picture036.jpg

picture038.jpg

picture037.jpg

picture039.jpg

K....

Last edited:
Still have these for sale pal, my mate is interested what compund are these, is that the lowest your willing to take?

the compound is .........S 1

they cost me over £100,and where factory done for me as a favour,so i think £50 is cheap enough for the pair:)

K....

do you have any fronts as well? I could use these on the vw when I need traction... pretty hard to pass up this deal. I just bought a full set of grey ones pre mounted for the semi. so I actually know what a deal this is hehe. I've even got black spray dye ;) and 3 kinds of grey...

do you have any fronts as well? I could use these on the vw when I need traction... pretty hard to pass up this deal. I just bought a full set of grey ones pre mounted for the semi. so I actually know what a deal this is hehe. I've even got black spray dye ;) and 3 kinds of grey...

i only have a set of back ones .......:)

i can get a price to ship to you if you like and see from there;)

K....

I took door number 2 as I am impatient LOL. I also pm'd about a bunch of other crap in case you have some other stuff to sell with those wheels :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks