New XRT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

niz55

Well after selling my xmaxx couple years ago I wanted to buy one again but decided to go with the new XRT. My xmaxx was pretty damn great truck so hopefully this one will be also.

First and most important mod I am doing is replacing the garbage gears.

Tekno pinion and HR spur. Same setup I had on the xmaxx. Bullet proof.

PXL_20230306_220037720.jpg

Definitely the wing mount support.. and watch out for the steering bellcranks as they seem to be pretty fragile. M2C makes an upgraded plastic setup but they're fairly expensive. I may try a vitavon setup on mine but haven't really run it much yet.

Well after selling my xmaxx couple years ago I wanted to buy one again but decided to go with the new XRT. My xmaxx was pretty damn great truck so hopefully this one will be also.

I ow
I own both totally different beast. I would change receiver and servo . Are you bashing? I’m

haha we took 2 XRT's out the other day and both broke bellcranks. That is a must upgrade, all 3 of our xrt's have broken one at least once now. Grats on the XRT! we have a big thread going on the arrma forums.

Traxxas is stronger then arrma.. I got m2c bell crank got to install and bulkhead mod. Also m2c wide kit I will post once I start my build. What servo I bought 2085x but thinking promodular but can’t find anyone who has done this

There was no way in hell I was paying traxxas 100$ for that poop servo. I use this

https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256804094242829.html

And its amazing, We have it in 2 xrt's now and I liked it so much I bought 2 more just because it's cheap af and spares are good. I think I bash harder than the average person and it's held up amazingly well. Tbh I'd go so far as to say it's better than the servo I paid 150$ on in my first XRT. Wish I would have knew about it sooner.

Heard that I hit motocross jumps with mine but keep breaking upper rear bell cranks from huge jumps.. I was think promodular because I’m putting m2c extended hubs on it and it’s 1/6 servo. I hate stock servos lol. I may sell the one I got unopened.

Debating power system I want to put in.
I am going to attempt 85 foot double once it’s back built ground up.

My sledges are ready just letting this damn gout get out of my foot so I can walk around.

Last edited:
There was no way in hell I was paying traxxas 100$ for that poop servo. I use this

https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256804094242829.html

And its amazing, We have it in 2 xrt's now and I liked it so much I bought 2 more just because it's cheap af and spares are good. I think I bash harder than the average person and it's held up amazingly well. Tbh I'd go so far as to say it's better than the servo I paid 150$ on in my first XRT. Wish I would have knew about it sooner.
Hmmm. Comes with a spare gear set. Makes me wonder.

Definitely the wing mount support.. and watch out for the steering bellcranks as they seem to be pretty fragile. M2C makes an upgraded plastic setup but they're fairly expensive. I may try a vitavon setup on mine but haven't really run it much yet.
You do aluminum then you have bigger problems that’s why I went m2c bell crank. Anyone got any sending videos of your xrt flying
B2EC255A-3866-4817-B29E-50B6726EFD69.jpeg

View attachment 86029
Did you get the Losi rzr

Last edited:
Hmmm. Comes with a spare gear set. Makes me wonder.
I wondered too but it's amazing. Another youtuber has been using it for even longer than me in his xmaxx and he bashes just as hard if not harder.

It's been surviving these type of bashes no problem.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks