Newbie Shock Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vinny

Hello, This question is really dumb but i cant seam to find the answer. The entire shock adjustment concept is new to me. I have a Rovan 450, the Losi 5 T clone. And today I removed the shocks for the first time to clean them and put some rubber boot covers on them. I noticed after taking the shocks apart that 2 of the springs are longer, , maybe 3/4 of an inch longer than the other 2. Now im trying to reason if the longer ones go in the front or the back, and I thought they came off the front but my reasoning says they should be in back. So i am asking the experts here what do you think, I appreciate the help.

Hello, This question is really dumb but i cant seam to find the answer. The entire shock adjustment concept is new to me. I have a Rovan 450, the Losi 5 T clone. And today I removed the shocks for the first time to clean them and put some rubber boot covers on them. I noticed after taking the shocks apart that 2 of the springs are longer, , maybe 3/4 of an inch longer than the other 2. Now im trying to reason if the longer ones go in the front or the back, and I thought they came off the front but my reasoning says they should be in back. So i am asking the experts here what do you think, I appreciate the help.
The longer shocks go in ther rear

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks