newest project big dumas swamp boat

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lan-Ed-Tul

been workin on this one for 2 months now:

IMG_1429.jpg

IMG_1430.jpg

if you look closely you can see the stencil patterns i used 3m adhesive spray on to stick to boat, the entire top front was first shot with yellow then stencils applied on top, and a narrower flame stencil on each side, then i applied the first shots of red over all that, so when done i peel off stencils and should have yellow flames under it, red with yellow flame job swamp boat, also gonna use the leftover gen lee 01 decals on motor tower sides, just for grins

yah got a os 46 fxi on it right now. thing i seen in alot of vids was front flipups, im thinking if i epoxy fishing weights in the forward section of boat tokeep it planeing at higher speeds that might work,im gonna add a plexi plate over that compartment to keep water out

thanks, gotta spray some more red paint, got 1 can left should finish top but ill need a few to 3 more cans for undersides. then when i grab me more paint im hoping theyll have the clearcoat in stock, wont do much good painting if i cant seal the paint from scratches. lol

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks