New Kraken Vesla.5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like a fast traveling beach ball , to square n box like , and I'm totally a vekte fan ,but this makes no sense 2 wheel drive , for $1600 ! Jeeeeeeze !!! can get the well established VEKTA5 for another hundred ,NOPE !
But here is the real statement....if its a solid ready to run platform, and folks like me can buy it, and tweak things to my liking and have an awesome baja...ill pull the trigger. Just hoping that I can grab one of the custom cages that other folks on here have if they fit.
Never building a baja before..I think its a great starting platform. From my research, I don't think I could build a baja RTR solid for $1600 bucks. Just my 2 cents on it.

Ya , I'm sure it's fixable ,I'm sure it's a good rig , I no it's been in study for 3 years or so , they we're gunna call it something else , I don't remember what it was , but plenty of development time on this thing , I'm excited for you , can't wait to see how it goes , kinda hope it's no good 😂😅🤣 , or else I'll have to get one too ! 😂

Dang I was hoping for a late spring early summer release...August/September release....gonna test my patience lol. Also gonna run their own proprietary engine, Kraken K32. Wonder who the engine manufacturer will be? Parts look pretty dope. Cant wait to see the final rig! 😁

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks