NLS baja 5b kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shy gur 1

Hello guys finally i have my own brand baja 5b kits! It took me almost a year to make it...this baja kit is the same as hpi used to make back in 2008, very good quality parts in affordable price too! My brand name is "NLS" on ebay now... https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?isRefine=true&_pgn=1&sid=nls130692 or just type on ebay "baja 5b kit" also have a rare belt drive 4wd baja kit collectors item...shelf queen.. thanks...

Nothing diffrent bro same price in total...shipping +car
Yea the 4wd one looks interesting tho… def something I would wanna try
Hey bro..the 4wd i can sell you for 280$ keep in mind you will not find that car anywhere else..and i have lots of parts in stock..
He's gotta get his unit sells up 1st bro.
K
If you can work out a better price for shipping I bet you would get more sales… the shipping price is deterring
Keep in mind ebay take alot if money from me on each sale..if you want i can make a better price if i sell u direct,just like i sell in israel bro..

Last edited:
Nothing diffrent bro same price in total...shipping +car

Hey bro..the 4wd i can sell you for 280$ keep in mind you will not find that car anywhere else..and i have lots of parts in stock..

K

Keep in mind ebay take alot if money from me on each sale..if you want i can make a better price if i sell u direct,just like i sell in israel bro..
You are GSRC from tube?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks