No Brakes.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joe155

Hi everyone, I am new to this forum: I had purchased a couple of years ago the Traxxas Monster Buggy, and what a Beast she is! lot of fun, but now I have run into a jam the brakes need to be replaced, Lets put it this way the whole brake system needs to be R&R, the problem is I can not find these parts, can anyone point in the righr direction, all would be appreciated.

Hi everyone, I am new to this forum: I had purchased a couple of years ago the Traxxas Monster Buggy, and what a Beast she is! lot of fun, but now I have run into a jam the brakes need to be replaced, Lets put it this way the whole brake system needs to be R&R, the problem is I can not find these parts, can anyone point in the righr direction, all would be appreciated.

Post a picture of what you want. I may be able to help. I make parts for largescale Rc. No job too small. Especially when you can't find them.:D

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks