NO BS< Salmonella outbread in Peanut Butter!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now's a good time to be alergic to peanuts. How is it possible to screw up penut butter? The stuff last's forever.

Tell you in a minute gotta go to the bathroom.:clown:

Salmonella is an enteric bacterium, which means that it lives in the intestinal tracts of humans and other animals, including birds. Salmonella bacteria are usually transmitted to humans by eating foods contaminated with animal feces or foods that have been handled by infected food service workers who have practiced poor personal hygiene.

thing is peanut butter is probably made in the same place as chicken nuggets or some other animal product or it's got animal extracts in it...who knows what these food companies do behind their closed factory doors:nono:....I had a buddy that worked at oscar meyer once (for about 3 days) and I know how they make hotdogs and chicken nuggets and if I told you what was in them you'd never eat them again...i don't! and macdonalds burgers are 100% ground beef... scrotums, anal lips, noses ears etc...it's all cow though:helpsmilie:
We recently had a few deaths in canada from bad meat from maple leaf foods...they said sorry :crying:eek:n tv so it's all good now!!!! I think we need much stricter food controls at processing factories or this kinda thing will only get worse

and macdonalds burgers are 100% ground beef... scrotums, anal lips, noses ears etc...it's all cow though

:lol::lol:

so when i go out for the few pints on a saturday night not only do i end up looking like an ass i end up eating one aswell......... IN MY BURGER :eek:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

here in Mi, hotdogs must be made out of 100% meat, no assholes, eyeballs, nuts ect.. is one thing Mi has done right! which is why our hotdogs (especially Kogel Viennas) are so good. lol

read the artical. it doesn't seem to be a jar pb issue, but more of products made from pb paste. things like coolies, crackers ect.... Read the artical, alot of folks who are sick will eat PB and related products because of the high protien pb has.

remember guys

Officials are focusing on peanut paste, as well as peanut butter, produced at Peanut Corp.'s Georgia facility. Its peanut butter is not sold directly to consumers but distributed to institutions and food companies. But the peanut paste, made from roasted peanuts, is an ingredient in cookies, cakes and other products that people buy in the supermarket.

And heres why and how???

The company recalled all its peanut butter and eventually traced the contamination to a leaky roof and faulty sprinkler head at its Georgia plant. In a statement, ConAgra said it does not buy any ingredients from Peanut Corp.

Oh so a leaky roof and a leaky indoor sprinkler head caused the outbreak:blush::clown::dots: It wasnt the rat hanging its ass in the peanut batter

So far, more than 470 people have gotten sick in 43 states, and at least 90 had to be hospitalized. At least six deaths are being blamed on the outbreak. Salmonella is a bacteria and the most common source of food poisoning in the U.S., causing diarrhea, cramping and fever.

Also Sunday, the maker of Peter Pan peanut butter said none of its products are associated with the outbreak. Peter Pan and other peanut butter produced by ConAgra Foods Inc. were linked in 2007 to a salmonella outbreak that sickened more than 625 people in 47 states.

Last edited:
and macdonalds burgers are 100% ground beef... scrotums, anal lips, noses ears etc...it's all cow though

:lol::lol:

so when i go out for the few pints on a saturday night not only do i end up looking like an ass i end up eating one aswell......... IN MY BURGER :eek:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I just shot beer out of my nose!! Warn me next time, lol

Trip..

Very true, especially with the beer I drink. It is Arrogant Bastard Ale, 17.5% alcohol. all disinfected now!

Kind of pricey to be shooting it out the nostrils at $18.50 a 6 pack!! Hee Hee.

Very true, especially with the beer I drink. It is Arrogant Bastard Ale, 17.5% alcohol. all disinfected now!

Kind of pricey to be shooting it out the nostrils at $18.50 a 6 pack!! Hee Hee.

Ya but sounds way better here with our 4-5% we get. Here I will compare for you.

Here:
Wow, man I'm hung over! I had like 12 beers last night.:cool2:

There:
Wow, man I'm so hung over, I had like 6 beers last night.:blush:

:lol:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks