Northern Virginia racing/bashing places and people.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking of getting a Losi 5T but can't seem to find any place to run it.. I know Kwang from Hobby Hangar has run with a couple of friends but Not sure if it's a track or anything.

I'm thinking of getting a Losi 5T but can't seem to find any place to run it.. I know Kwang from Hobby Hangar has run with a couple of friends but Not sure if it's a track or anything.

They run at his flying club field in bristow. Think it's just bashing but the we're talking about setting up a track there. My friend in Catlett can't finish his track until the weather dries out. I have a fun bashing location near my house that Dave and I have used but it's not hard to find a spot.

Hey, I work in Sterling. I'm also looking for a track to play on. Winchester Va has a awesome BMX track I bash on. I'd like to link up and play.

I just bough my Losi5T today so looking to bash somewhere with it.. I'm in Woodbridge.

Actually not sure if I want to get it dirty. It's too pretty.

Also have to get to the flying field and pickup my tool amd screw set so I can replace the steering servo arm screw. Lost it today while tryng to break the engine in.

Last edited:
I own them. Dirt still gets in and truck still gets extremely dirty but where this thing shines is it won't allow any chunks into the body. No rocks or chunks of mud will make it in. Install was easy but tedious. I think it's worth it. I just changed body's and the cover didn't look right with the new body. So I took it off. But I'm not really happy about it. I think it's worth the investment.

Last edited:
I own them. Dirt still gets in and truck still gets extremely dirty but where this thing shines is it won't allow any chunks into the body. No rocks or chunks of mud will make it in. Install was easy but tedious. I think it's worth it. I just changed body's and the cover didn't look right with the new body. So I took it off. But I'm not really happy about it. I think it's worth the investment.

Thanks man..

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks