not your average marder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very Nice! Looks like the Leopard chassis since the sides are square and it's longer. I'd mount the batteries using the battery mount though. Vercro will not be strong enough.

Makes me want than body even more!!! Heck the body and my MCD tires and it will look like a Baja 1000. :ph34r:

Very Nice! Looks like the Leopard chassis since the sides are square and it's longer. I'd mount the batteries using the battery mount though. Vercro will not be strong enough.

Makes me want than body even more!!! Heck the body and my MCD tires and it will look like a Baja 1000. :ph34r:
its a leomarder chassis from www.pkracing.nl . when i saw the first pics of the mcd baja it made up my mind to do this. the only reason i went with the fg wheels vs the mcd is i did not want a buggy style wheel.

Those batteries, if you like to keep your velcro setup, you can find 1/4" foam that has an adhesive backing or strips of weatherstripping to emplace under the battery (Adhesive side on the chassis) and limit its movement. You can usually find this stuff at teh hardware store.

Can we See a Front and Rear shot of it.

Can you show us the Front on and rear shot. I have a leo that I want to add that body to mine. I need to see how it fits with that pipe. I have damaged my leo pipe but I have a samba pipe I want see if I can make it work with this body. I also want to get an idea how a wide arm kit might look with it also.

here is my leopard with the body and wideboy kit on it on it before i stripped it to parts and sold it to buy an mcd baja

DSC00657.jpg

DSC00654.gif

I can't believe the violation!!! Taking pictures when it's asleep and putting them on the net. Shame on you.:nono: And to admit that just after the photo you parted it, sold it, and now on your next, well thats just O.J.'ish!:clown:

Wide kit question

Is that just the wide front end or both the front and rear. If not is it worth it going wide? And if so is it better to just do the front or do both front and rear. What pipe are you using. Will the marder pipe fit under the body? Do you have any pictures of the pipe fitting under body.

Thanks

im using a fg marder pipe i think its a 6292. as for wide stick with the stock arms if u are going to use the stadium wheels. it handles turns pretty well. the main problem with this body is high speed straight aways. at 50+ the air starts to lift the front end up. ill get u some more pics if u still need them.

no that just the kpd wideboy front kit which makes the car alot more stable and alot better to handle in the corners i had a leopard samba pipe which exited from the side

Hi there,
just a quick question on how you rate the stadium wheels. i need to get some new wheels for my marder clone but cant seem to find much info on the stadium wheels.

ps the marder looks amazing:)

Thanks
toby

Hi there,
just a quick question on how you rate the stadium wheels. i need to get some new wheels for my marder clone but cant seem to find much info on the stadium wheels.

ps the marder looks amazing:)

Thanks
toby

You may find it difficult to get a response on a 4yr old post mate. Some of these guys very rarely come on here now.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks