Nutech 1/5 4WD TVP truck XT5 is releasing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi all

im new here and hate my nutech,i wouldn't advise one,i hear a ot of people complaining about them,a friend of mine has one in racing and is not going to use it for much longer,he thinks the company are too strict with him to hide information about it,they never disclose much to the public and i hear don't like critisisim.

im sorry in advance if my opinions offend here but i am going from my own expierences,it's running too many gears for a start and i watched a video of it and it had incredible lag off the ine that i think even a good clutch wouldn't help,look these are just my opinions im sorry to offend anybody about it,i have a nutech and the alloy was very bad,with most parts having excess slop,balljoints very bad quality,shocks leaking badly, gearsbreaking, shafts snapping,ingeneral over all i am well pi##ed off with my one,for a fine looking machine it didn't hold up two days....everything broke and i got no support from the shop i bought it from in ozz rc innovations just ignored me!!!

never again!!! stay away my best advice to you,they are racing in the uk national in the slower 4x4 class and i hear they are soft enough.

anyway will update every thing here tomorrow,and my cars.

sorry again if my opinion offend anybody,i got badly burnt when i bought a nutech and have noting good to add :(

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks