Nutech Diablo 1/5 2WD Pro Race Buggy first Pre production sample

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I suppose it's always easy to criticise.
I thought it would be an idea to roll the edges of the chassis like FG do to add a bit of stiffness, unless there's built-in flexibility?
Al.

The chassis we use Alu 7075 T6, stiffness of chassis is ok.

Last edited:
2wd class here in the uk runs 2 cats, ones with 26cc stock motors and others using full on race spec 26cc engines (most are oddy 6hp+ and stevo engines)

what are the dimensions on this legnth and width? also how much does it roll in at weight wise? and guide idea on price yet?

2wd class here in the uk runs 2 cats, ones with 26cc stock motors and others using full on race spec 26cc engines (most are oddy 6hp+ and stevo engines)

what are the dimensions on this legnth and width? also how much does it roll in at weight wise? and guide idea on price yet?

Diablo is supplying only roller, engines/electronic will be optional

TECHNICAL DATA:

1. Length: 760mm
2. Width: Front 510mm /Rear 520mm (use TB2 tire off set, 0 offset data will update later)
3. Height:320mm
4. Wheelbase: 520mm
5. Wheel: 172*62mm
6. Gear Rate: 8.0:1
7. Weight: 11KG (with engine and servo)

Engine option
1. CY 23cc 2 or 4bolt ,
2. CY26 CC 2or 4 bolt
3. CY 27CC 4 bolt
4. CY 29cc 2bolt
5. Zenoah 23 CC 2 bolt

Last edited:
TECHNICAL DATA:

1. Length: 760mm
2. Width: Front 456mm /Rear 466mm (use 0 offset tire )
3. Height:320mm
4. Wheelbase: 520mm
5. Wheel: 172*62mm
6. Gear Rate: 8.0:1
7. Weight: 11KG (with engine and servo)

Test sample is on the way to UK, hopefully, we can have some Diablo 2wd race 2011 UK National and Euro champion.:)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks