Nutech Diablo 1/5 2WD Pro Race Buggy first Pre production sample

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cool. or just offer them as an option? i can see this being very very popular with the current hpi baja bashers/owners, has very good ground clearance, should be a similar price to a hpi 5b (by the time you have everything in it) and its all alloy right off the bat.

really want to see one of these in the flesh, should do as freeprawn are not that far away from me here

cool. or just offer them as an option? i can see this being very very popular with the current hpi baja bashers/owners, has very good ground clearance, should be a similar price to a hpi 5b (by the time you have everything in it) and its all alloy right off the bat.

really want to see one of these in the flesh, should do as freeprawn are not that far away from me here

We have 3 differnet choice for Diablo Tires.

1. TB2 offset
2. 0 offset
3. hex 24mm (needs Nutech wheel adaptor.)

For ground clearance choice :

PS. Test sample has just arrived in UK.

Thanks

Chris

Can use TB2 or MMT supension arms, shocks and dog bones to change the length and height. above are compatible with Diablo.

Last edited:
Very nice looking 2WD buggy! Do you have pricing set on it yet? The ground clearance looks great and from what I see, it can plow through everything!!! The alloy bling looks top-notch too!!! Great work!!!! :w00t:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks