Nutech new exhaust pipe ( Made in Germany)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NUTECHRACING

Dear all,

We are working on new pipes for Nutech cars, the pipe is made in Germany.

Will be released in early 2012.

Thanks
Nutech Racing

Last edited:
1-2.jpg

2-2.jpg

3-1.jpg

4-2.jpg

Michael Meilke who makes pipes for FG, HARM, Contrast and other racing manufacturers but they don't seem to be liked by the basher world as they're not bling or loud and because "they look like an FG pipe". What Meilke do is produce a light weight tuned pipe that increases the performance of an engine across the board.

Michael Meilke who makes pipes for FG, HARM, Contrast and other racing manufacturers but they don't seem to be liked by the basher world as they're not bling or loud and because "they look like an FG pipe". What Meilke do is produce a light weight tuned pipe that increases the performance of an engine across the board.

I thought it looked like a meilke pipe. I had one on my hpi Baja 5B and modded one to fit on my Redcat. They are the quietest pipe I have ever heard.

Please could you let me know if a pipe is being made for the 2wd Diablo?? Myself and a few other are desperate for a performance pipe for the Diablo!?

Samples are on the way to our factory, will be arrived in next few days, I believe Diablo pipe will come together with this shipment.

Thanks

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks