Nutech or FTX??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thanks for that Nutech.I've just got meself a punisher and want to know the pro's/con's about them.
I have found that the rear shocks are stiff and I need to lighten the oil up a bit but do you do heavier springs?
Also I have a CY 27.2cc 4Xbolt engine in it and the stock can is strangling the power.Apart from JETPRO ,are there any other manufacturers that make a decent pipe such as Samba or GBE?
Cheers in advance
J.;)

Pacman,is that a JETPRO?
j

hi mate

yeh its a jetpro ,its as good if not better then my fg ones, its doubled the power and its smooth from bottom to top end and you don't need to cut the shell ,look at this video , it was my second run so i wasn't thrashing it.............Phil

th_100_0757.jpg

Phil
The course I'm going to use needs bottom end as oppose to top.I found that the Jetpro on my 5T was more of a top ender.Victory do one but it runs CLOSE to everything.I was speaking to Freeprawn and they said there is a Samba in a few months.
J

Phil
The course I'm going to use needs bottom end as oppose to top.I found that the Jetpro on my 5T was more of a top ender.Victory do one but it runs CLOSE to everything.I was speaking to Freeprawn and they said there is a Samba in a few months.
J

i have seen a pipe like the samba, and i think you need the wide body to fit it on the side....looks good ...........phil

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks