Nutech Racing 2010 Projects

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
man those are some Very nice lookig Rigs. the items you guys are developing and bringing to market are quite nice. They look very nice. its GREAT to see a new company not only bringing new items to market, BUT new items that just arnt a direct copy of something else.

the engineering and development, though similair in some ways, is certainly not a copy, but what appear to be well thought out and pretty newly designed models.

Its certainly a refrehsing thing to see these individual desings.

Should you desire anyone in the US to help test this or any of your items out, I would be happy to oblidge. I have much understanding and knowledge and can offer unbiased, and real world advise and feedback.

I'll have one of these to bash. oh hell ya. Nutech is becoming the cutting edge mfg in the industry right now. And they test and retest before releasing to the public to ensure it will work because they addres and fix the issues right away... again another first

Nice looking Rc Unit..To bad this old man will never be able to buy one......
The Nutech Company has moved with the right people with R&D for this product..
With customer support & parts avaliable.....I see this company being first class in the world......Well done Nutech.......Slawhammer

Great job

When do you see this model coming out? I would be interested in this type of MT. I like the centered look and hope the balance is the same.

I see a note that the alloy will be steel. How would you design the model out of steel and not make it too heavy? I would think it would be a bit rusty too.

I think trying to keep most of the alloy bits alloy would be a good idea and just swap out a few of the non stress parts to plastic.

Very nice job on keeping the change in 1/5 scale going. Very impressed with your company so far and very excited to see someone show the rest that new models DO have a chance if they are built and tested as you are doing.

This model reminds me of a MT that was advertised and in testing but never took off or sold a few years back. I still think that one would of taken off and think yours will too.

:D

The new MT XT5, we use most of Alu for prats, the gears will use steel gears, and some parts will use Alu 7075.

The estimate mass production schedule is July-Aug 2010.

Thanks

Had some really good feedback from NuTechRacing today.

They have addressed the 2 gripes I have the TBII/Punisher which is the Battery Box which does not close and the Side Guards for the Chassis. :celebrate:

Cant wait to get my hands on these, had a really good weekend practicing on the track and tweaking here and there. Needs these bits!

Great Platform, nice car :)

Attachments

• BatBox.JPG
    BatBox.JPG
    25.7 KB · Views: 41
  • Sides.JPG
    Sides.JPG
    23.6 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
my TB2 is shipping to me shortly from Jet Pro. Dino just emailed. And my GT5R is almost paid for woohoo. February 2 new toys will be here. Then I can start saving for the XT5

In April-May,

the new production will be:

Roller
1. TB2 SS
2. Mega Monster Xtreme

RTR

1. Sandstorm ST.
2. Thunder Beetle
3. Mega Beetle

Rest of new cars will update info later.

Thanks

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks