Nutech Racing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok thankes.
Will the dife fite the Gas Devil/Titan/Hurrican, or moding and partes must be changed?
Will the alloy cage protect the plug in a rool over?

Just for clarification, what Nutech means, is that the car will be rebranded in the UK as something else, at the distributor's request (this probably gives you a clue as to who the distributor is if you know the market well). I don't know why so many UK distributors feel a need to do this, but hey, it's the same car.

You are not ignorant at all, forgive my imposition that made you think that you might be...

A number of brands in the UK, are Chinese models rebadged. The UK market is big enough to have a models with a name all their own. For example, the Maverick line of models are only available in the UK under that name, in other countries, they are differently branded, and sometimes with minor specification alterations. This is because the Chinese manufacturers give their big customers the option to have their own branding, different bodies, box-art, all that kind of thing, but the underlying cars are always the same.

You will have no problem getting any of the Nutech cars or parts in Europe, if not direct from the UK, don't worry.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks