Nutech thunderbolt 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well if they plan on selling it for those prises then they should think again nutech still have to prove them selves in this market we no its not easy but if they take more time and listen to there public and read up on the forums I must say i don't here much about the nutech cars especially here over in the EU Time will tell who knows

Thanks for your advice.
There are some major European company testing our Thunderbolt2 now. you will know who will carry our 1/5 products few month later.

For all up to date information, can check nutech racing forum

Last edited:
Thanks for the video. Looks like you where having some problems getting it to land properly when jumping. Did you try blipping the throttle when in the air to get the front end up?

WTH? So much misinformation in this thread. Thank god I saw it!

First of all, that's my video. I know very well how to jump an RC. lol. That 'bump' in the dirt I was using is totally the wrong shape for jumping, and the crashes are there to show the durability of the product. Next time I will bring the ramp out, but I have a 2 seat sports car, so on the day, it wasn't possible. It does respond very well to throttle input in the air, but obviously you are limited by take off angle, which was awful on that piece of 'dirt'. If you look at my other videos you can see some outstanding jumps from the previous Thunderbolt, this one is even better.

US retail price is going to be $899 and distributors will be announced soon. The RTR in the US will be supplied with genuine CY26cc, and a 2.4Ghz OEM radio.

Half the blinking car is alloy, and the shocks are superb, you will have never seen a model before that represents so much value for money. It surpasses the ARTR FG by a mile and then some (lets not forget I am a big FG fan and owner). DC2 man, the diff housings are fine, I don't know what you are on about 'hard plastic'. They are also viscous sealed diffs with helical ring and pinions, and there are three of them, another first on an RTR at this scale.

This has more features than a racerunner evo, for half the price, and quality is on par if not better! At least this is supplied with a working fuel tank ;)

Spare parts supply will not be an issue, and OEM CNC hop ups are already in production, as is the final spec of the car. Thing is though, most of the car is already alloy, don't know what hop ups you're gonna need.

Don't make any assumptions about this car, just cos its Chinese, Nutech are doing everything they can to separate themselves from that reputation, by not just making an excellent well specified car, but by standing by the products with parts and hop ups. Things they are a-changing...

Whoever said it was like an on-road... Strange statement, it's exactly like a 1/8th nitro buggy in it's fundamental design elements.

Finally, this is the single best handling RC out of the box I have ever driven in over 20 years in the hobby. In that vid, the engine needed retuning, we went from 75 degree days to 95 degree days in a matter of a week, although it was wearing only a stock can exhaust, and the filter was getting blocked with dust (while doing its job admirably), heat soak is a small problem, and why it appeared to run beter with the body off. I will cut out windscreen and windows to fix that.

Full review soon on RCU, and there is already a huge thread talking about the car there as well.

Sorry for the essay, felt a real need to set some things straight.

Hi foxy i wondered where you got to haven't seen you here for a while.
So how much are you getting payed then to put up this post :lol::lol: only joking.but do really mean this is the best rc car you've seen and driven in 20 years well if so then the rest will have to follow and even better than fg mmm well over here in Holland there's nothing about these cars and also in Germany lets say the hole off europe i suppose time will tell oh and that price is the real price mmm

HAHA! They should be shouldn't they! How much do you think a post like that is worth? Tell me and I'll send them a bill. :)

Not the best RC I've ever driven, not what I said...

But since we are talking superlatives, I'll say it's the best specified 1/5th RTR on the market, and surely amongst the best handling and easiest to drive. Best car, it definitely isn't, but I will give it those things.

Maybe I went a bit over the top, but I want to give Nutech a chance to prove it can do what most of the other Chinese companies have failed to do... Make a quality, original product, and stand by it with distributor and service support (parts and options in other words). Everything I've seen of Nutech so far leads me to believe they are trying to go boldly down this road, even though they could make more profit simply box shifting like the others.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks