Obr 47cc clutch

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aaron w

Hi I have recently purchased a obr47cc engine from a friend, and I'm unsure which clutch I need to replace the one on there , I have bought a 3 shoe clutch 78mm , but after I noticed a woodruff key slot on the driveshaft , it's causing Me a headache at the min and I just want to buy what I need to fit a new clutch and get it going ,I need a 78mm clutch with a woodruff key slot and a woodruff key , do you guys knownwhere i can get this together so I can purchase it , preferably 9000rpm as I'm running 30/50 gearing

Thanks Aaron

Last edited:
It's a headache when it is working , nevermind hen it's not , hopefully someone will know the answer before I get to send the email

Hi I have recently purchased a obr47cc engine from a friend, and I'm unsure which clutch I need to replace the one on there , I have bought a 3 shoe clutch 78mm , but after I noticed a woodruff key slot on the driveshaft , it's causing Me a headache at the min and I just want to buy what I need to fit a new clutch and get it going ,I need a 78mm clutch with a woodruff key slot and a woodruff key , do you guys knownwhere i can get this together so I can purchase it , preferably 9000rpm as I'm running 30/50 gearing

Thanks Aaron
I myself just picked up a obr 47 reed and i will need parts eventually too.. i have called obr and they say they still make parts for it. so i think if you call them you should be able to get those parts from them directly

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks