OBR G320 Billet Intake Manifold

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alloy manifolds are a good upgrade as the stock plastic can warp when hot, causing a leak. That OBR one is fine as it comes with the isolator block to stop/help keep carby cool(ish)

Not really much point "upgrading" to a carby that flows more fuel when it's a stock engine. The stock 1107 supplies more than enough

I'd save my money for an OBR 32/34 full mod long block. Saves you a couple of hundred $$ compared to a complete engine

I've had the obr billet setup and it's great and it puts ddm's to shame. Their billet isolator is about half the thickness than ddm's for the reason that they use a delrin "gasket" that is thick so it won't distort when you tighten the carb down on it. When I used ddm's I ended up scoring a cylinder due to the carb loosening because of a gasket that would never allow the carb bolts to hold the proper torque which ultimately let dirt get in between and enter the intake.

If you want to eliminate the issue of the composite stock zen isolator then I recommend you get one of obr's and never look back..

Also get the turtle racing billet intake and get that stock filter out of there Pronto, the turtle racing intake moves the carb out of the line of fire from the front tire slinging dirt towards it in the stock location and puts it up and in front of the engine.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks