OBR or ESP Engines

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do you like the reed case motor I was thinking on the 8.2 one reed case next but didn't know if there was a huge difference let me know your thoughts thanks

How do you like the reed case motor I was thinking on the 8.2 one reed case next but didn't know if there was a huge difference let me know your thoughts thanks

I love it. It's got crazy power in my baja, takes a little to get used to before you can get the hang of the power. Better have really good tires or it wont hook at all. I was running the vekta wheels and tires, and they couldn't hook even topped out. Got a set of hostile mxt and billet wheels and it's much better.received_255686848432027.jpeg

Tried these Chinese wheels and tires with red arrow beadlocks and it didnt last long with the wheels lol20180912_191122.jpg20180913_162612.jpg

I love it. It's got crazy power in my baja, takes a little to get used to before you can get the hang of the power. Better have really good tires or it wont hook at all. I was running the vekta wheels and tires, and they couldn't hook even topped out. Got a set of hostile mxt and billet wheels and it's much better.View attachment 46771

Tried these Chinese wheels and tires with red arrow beadlocks and it didnt last long with the wheels lolView attachment 46772View attachment 46773
Lol dang super power how do you like the beadlocks I was planning on buying red arrow beadlocks for my new build

You would have been happy either way. If I was in the market I would go for ALX or Paul Milligan myself becuase both are metalshops that will do one off parts for you as well. So to support them. The popular engine modifiers in our field are all really good and you can't really go wrong IMO.

You would have been happy either way. If I was in the market I would go for ALX or Paul Milligan myself becuase both are metalshops that will do one off parts for you as well. So to support them. The popular engine modifiers in our field are all really good and you can't really go wrong IMO.
Nice.... thanks I heard a little about ALX I have never heard of Paul Milligan....I will check them out thank you

Jack. Paul is a local guy he does not have a formal shop as such but all racers at least here in Scandinavia knows his work and if you get hold of his number/email it is very likely that he will make whatever it is you need for. At very reasonable prices too. Here his name is enough to double the price of a vehicle if one of his engines is in it. Out in the wide world I don't think anyone know him from a hole in the track.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks