OBR or ESP Engines

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know you probably don't want to here this but if i was you i would go with a stock 29 or 32 zenoah. It's going to run just a good for a whole lot less money. BTW i have stock zenoahs and obr reed cases.....i wish i had my money back i spent on the obr. I could buy 2 stock engines for less than the obr. I run a victory big bore and love those pipes.

JackDaddy: You will very please with the OBR motor it is amazing. I just dropped my 32cc Signature Series motor in my Losi 5t. It is a beast with massive amounts of power. The victory pipe is good if you are always on the top end of the RPM range but they lack for power on the bottom end. The Olimat pipe however is an great pipe every where in the RPM range with slightly less on the top end. Make sure you follow Dan's recommendations on the break in and the oil ratio as it is spot on.

Dirtdobbler: This is the second post I have read of yours to attempt to discredit the guys at OBR. I would suspect you more than likely have either a bad tune or might be under geared to see the full potential of your motor. There are lots of factors when trying to compare motors and the lack of any scientific method is not really valid. I am not sure if you are just bashing or if you actually race but gearing is king when trying to show off the power of any motor, kinda hard to say they don't make power when they will back it up with a dyno sheet. The customer support is fantastic at OBR. I'm sure if you call them and express your concerns they will help you achieve what it is you are looking for.

JackDaddy: You will very please with the OBR motor it is amazing. I just dropped my 32cc Signature Series motor in my Losi 5t. It is a beast with massive amounts of power. The victory pipe is good if you are always on the top end of the RPM range but they lack for power on the bottom end. The Olimat pipe however is an great pipe every where in the RPM range with slightly less on the top end. Make sure you follow Dan's recommendations on the break in and the oil ratio as it is spot on.

Dirtdobbler: This is the second post I have read of yours to attempt to discredit the guys at OBR. I would suspect you more than likely have either a bad tune or might be under geared to see the full potential of your motor. There are lots of factors when trying to compare motors and the lack of any scientific method is not really valid. I am not sure if you are just bashing or if you actually race but gearing is king when trying to show off the power of any motor, kinda hard to say they don't make power when they will back it up with a dyno sheet. The customer support is fantastic at OBR. I'm sure if you call them and express your concerns they will help you achieve what it is you are looking for.
1+

Awesome thank you very much I did a lot of research myself with OBR this is my 1st motor from them but I have been in contact with Dan for the last month I can say their customer service is very good all the reviews from their motors seemed to be spectacular I plan on running a dominator fast pipe hoping for Great-Power as I'm also going for looks on my build so if I notice a little loss in power I will change gears thank you very much I'm stoked I live in Aurora, Colorado I'm trying to research on how to open up the 1st 5th scale track in Aurora To bring this hobby to life here Colorado has beautiful territory for the hobby Again thanks

Our group has 3 OBR 34cc full mod reed motors and 2 ESP 34s one with stock porting and one race ported with OBR transfer ports. The OBR full mods are very impressive mills but the ESPs aren't slouches either.

I've heard Doug at ESP treats his customers very well also.

You'll love it buddy. I have have there 34cc full mod (9.4hp) and it's very impressive in my baja. Thinking about purchasing another for my rcmax/pro am build. 20181004_150947.jpg20181004_150947.jpg20180811_155130.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks