OBR Race Ported 27.2cc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fastlane

Well I toasted that ESP 28.9 race ported top end. Not so bad that it wouldn't run but it scared it pretty bad due to a warped head. The video's I put out were with that warped bugger. Now I move on to a 4 bolt said to be one of the baddest engines out there. Santa "as my girls still believe in" will be bringing me this killer. Does any one here own this engine? I would like to hear some feed back.

Well I toasted that ESP 28.9 race ported top end. Not so bad that it wouldn't run but it scared it pretty bad due to a warped head. The video's I put out were with that warped bugger. Now I move on to a 4 bolt said to be one of the baddest engines out there. Santa "as my girls still believe in" will be bringing me this killer. Does any one here own this engine? I would like to hear some feed back.
I have a 4 bolt race ported 27.2 coming with a Victory Pro pipe to install in my Nutech, maybe my HPI T. So I can't give any info on it other than I have run ONB's 2 bolt 27.2 and it is awsome. All their products are top notch.

What are you going to run it in?

My Rampage TT of course. I will be building a 2wd dune runner in the near future. I may run a 25.4cc OBR on it as well. I have givin up on 2 bolt motors.

I'm going 4 bolt zen from now on too, though i've had a good luck with OBR 2 bolt cy's the 4 bolt is just better all round...my full mod 27.2 will be going in my NMT tomorrow after I test the vrc propipe on the cy 26. Once the 30.5 in my ramp goes it'll be replaced with a 4 bolt 30.5 full mod from Sean with lightened piston etc.

i owned one esp 28.5 in my first 1/5...fiehammer/fg cross breed i bought 2nd hand and since then have just run OBR...i agree with Clubin their products are awesome and offering modified 4 bolts as a long block makes total sense, and brings down price, seeing as most of us have all the other bits on our current motors anyhow

Moo: yeah ..I have ran 4 bolt now for almost a year...That is all I run is 4 bolt...
At present time I am still running the crazy Marine head engine...with dark soul cooling head.....I do have a 27.2cc 4 bolt modified sitting on the shelf...as a back up engine...
couple of extra 4 bolt cylinders & piston kits...on hand....Plus I still have the new ADA 4 bolt Head kit...spare engine bearings & gaskets if needed...were good for engine repairs..
So as to you new engine & vrc pipe...that's all you will need...Perfact match for you Rc
Waiting to hear your report on that..Best to you...Slawhammer

Hey Fastlane...You think the 27.2CC runs good now...Get your self a Victory pro
pipe for that engine.....Then you will have some real crazy power.....

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks