OBR Spitting a little oil

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys,

Got a new 7.5HP full MOD OBR for Christmas. Broke it in and run 93 Octane and Castor 927 at 28:1. No matter what I do to tweek high and low, she still spits a tad bit of black oil and makes a bit of a mess on inside left rear wheel (Bartolne pipe). You guys ever experience this?

There's always going to be a quantity of unburnt oil from any two stroke engine, my G320 is exactly the same.

Yes, Baralone silenced on both engines. I was reading some other 2 stroke forums and they mentioned in takes a good 2 gals of gas for rings to fully seat and that should do the trick?

Guys,

Got a new 7.5HP full MOD OBR for Christmas. Broke it in and run 93 Octane and Castor 927 at 28:1. No matter what I do to tweek high and low, she still spits a tad bit of black oil and makes a bit of a mess on inside left rear wheel (Bartolne pipe). You guys ever experience this?

OBR tells me to use castor 927 at 32:1 to be cleaner

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks