OBR Twin Mill.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
imagine a normal zenoah g260rc. now imagine a zenoah marine 26cc. now take 2 of them and bolt them together, thats what the 50.8 is. its 2 25.4 watercooled motors bolted together running a water pump and a radiator

i read something somewhere that they are running on alcohol right now, on alcohol cooling isnt an issue. aircooled on a twin is an issue because the flywheel/fan cant push enough air over both heads to keep the tamps reasonable. must be someone else, but ive seen a twin kit for cars with watercooling.

here's the pic of pump gas version

sold out as soon as it hit their website...I want just the motor for my next build, an insane tube chassis formula offroad hill climber

twin_clutch.jpg

The Twin Will Be a Hit

Ah the boys at ONBR they have hit another home run. That engine is turning rc boating a whole new and exciting direction. They were indeed smart to get the marine version in their sales shelves.
That said it is an entirely different thing to up the ante in the gas car circles! Love the sound of these engines. You must hear them in person to appreciate the sound of twins. Good luck sean and the boys you have indeed hit a home run.

Curt

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks