Oddified g23

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks alot mike,didnt think to look at that, so basically what youre saying is if its in decent condition and has been looked after then it should br a worth while engine,if not then it could be crap and worthless,i should try and get hold of the number then ask ian

that was the first thing i done when i got mine striped it down to check it and see what had been done to it,,,,i replaced all gaskets and put copper zero drag seals in,,,,it had just had new piston and ring fitted by previous owner

well its a bit suss already as it is advertised as not been used, but like u said the bulb is a dark colour(unless he started it then left fuel to stand in the bubble)it could be an expensive mistake as it is a lot of money if its seen better days,but i suppose it wouldnt be too bad if it was in good condition and had great power.being an oddy engine, Is there a certain level of work done on them even for the lower tuned engines, what i mean is what is the least tuning work he does?is there a chance i could get it and only slight revisions have been done or does he sort of go all out even with the most basic of modification to the engine.?(sorry if you didnt get that) Well i wont know what condition it is unless i buy it but if its not what described i would like to think that im covered by fleabay!

have asked for the date and ref number, am awaiting reply of seller,if it is what its described as would you say its worth it if in good condition?
Ihave to ask,this is your area of expertise,personally i haven't a clue,thats why everytime im interested in something, i have to ask u!!!

if its as described then yes worth every penny the carb he could have swapped over for a different one maybe or as said above may have been left with fuel in,im sure ian only tunes his engines to the max whats the point in half tuning he tunes them so there race legal

no sorry mate there the only ones ive got from when i first got i stripped it down to check it was ok its due a ring in a couple of weeks or so i can get some more then

Attachments

• Photo0129.jpg
    Photo0129.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 13
  • Photo0130.jpg
    Photo0130.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 13
  • Photo0125.jpg
    Photo0125.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 10
no problem theres one hell of a lot been removed its nearly touching the bolt holes i don't think you can take as much out of a 2 bolt but then im no engine tuner

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks