Off to the beach with the 5B for the first time.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FastEddy

LSF Vendor!
LSF vendor
If my wife ever gets herself into gear that is. Its a beauty contest you know! Has to look good. The dog and I are hanging out in the front running the Baja while shes doing her thing.

Ill get some photos. Its exciting getting to run in the sand.

Just got back.
Dorin was closed to more people it was packed out so we went to Dillon.
It had a fair amount of people there but I found a good place to run. Drew a crowd. Funny to hear the comments. Half loved it and the other half couldn't believe I thought noise pollution and air pollution was fun. NOTHING LIKE A GOOD ROOSTER TAIL to get them to STFU. :D

Stopped and got 50 fresh Oysters from the oyster farm and am getting ready to Q them up. Ill have to see what kind of photos my wife took. Im hoping she got at-least one or two with more then half my rig in it.

I would love to meet up with you at the beach. I still running the stock tires and they did fine on the packed sand and ok on the loose stuff.

It was a nice day out there,

beach6.jpg

Talk poop about me driving on the beach and get a bit of this in your face.

beach1.jpg

A little tweak!

beach3.jpg

A hill or two

beach4.jpg

beach9.jpg

You weren't fiddlin with the needles all day were you?

Hell no! I got this so I wouldn't have to. I

lll have to say there is great bottom end out on the sand. It spools up much quicker then on the grass. Im going to go back during the week when I can have the place to myself. Its only about a 20 minute drive. There are some great dunes out there just to many people hanging out on them to drive. Im going to have to get a set of paddles this week along with some tarmacs.

I have driven this unit more in 2 weeks then any Nitro I have had. Its plug and play and haven't trashed anything.... YET.....

Hell no! I got this so I wouldn't have to. I

lll have to say there is great bottom end out on the sand. It spools up much quicker then on the grass. Im going to go back during the week when I can have the place to myself. Its only about a 20 minute drive. There are some great dunes out there just to many people hanging out on them to drive. Im going to have to get a set of paddles this week along with some tarmacs.

I have driven this unit more in 2 weeks then any Nitro I have had. Its plug and play and haven't trashed anything.... YET.....

you did it now .. cursed .." Its plug and play and haven't trashed anything.... YET....."

A few of us were going down the beach most weekends over the winter period with our FG's and Baja's . We loved it but started to get a little expensive as we were killing a set of clutch shoes every week or two and the bearings were not lasting much longer . Let me know how your clutch shoes hold up if you could please .

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks