Official MSRP Pricing Set

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang, thats one heck of a deal compared to the copetition. For once I wish I lived in the states :)

Any plans on delivering these to a European dealer?

Are those the price that the dealers will selling them at???

Cause I got a email stating I can place a preorder ($100) but the final prices have not been set???

Whats up with that????

Under a grand but we don't know the final selling prices???

If I knew my buying price I might preorder one...I don't want to preorder 1 and then find out its over a grand

Last edited:
The MSRP pricing is below:

RAMPAGE TT (BUGGY)
$919 Rampage Buggy Without Radio and Receiver
$969 Rampage Buggy With Hitec Agressor FM 75MHz Radio
$989 Rampage Buggy With Hitec SRX FM Digital 75MHz Radio
RAMPAGE MT (TRUCK)
$949 Rampage Truck Without Radio and Receiver
$999 Rampage Truck With Hitec Agressor FM 75MHz Radio
$1019 Rampage Truck With Hitec SRX FM Digital 75MHz Radio

We expect that dealers will sell at these prices and not higher unless of course they are making modifications to it first.

Why not email back the person you got the email from because they should know what the MSRP pricing is by now.

Darin

Sounds good but the problem is shipping,duty and taxes it will make it expensive. More if shipped by UPS.

Shipping within Canada for a LS is around $60 with insurance. When UPS ships to Canada there is a $50 Duty charge and another 14% tax on the $1000.

Sounds good but the problem is shipping,duty and taxes it will make it expensive. More if shipped by UPS.

Shipping within Canada for a LS is around $60 with insurance. When UPS ships to Canada there is a $50 Duty charge and another 14% tax on the $1000.

We offer the option of USPS but only Express mail. the other methods don't allow accurate tracking or insurance and the post office is too good at losing expensive items.

Are those the price that the dealers will selling them at???

Cause I got a email stating I can place a preorder ($100) but the final prices have not been set???

Whats up with that????

Under a grand but we don't know the final selling prices???

If I knew my buying price I might preorder one...I don't want to preorder 1 and then find out its over a grand

Same With Me ...................

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks