Oh myyyyeeee goodness's look at this

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Paganis Zondas all looks the same. They keep releasing special model this and that in 3 to 10 piece runs but I can't tell them apart. I do like that Pagani brought back the supercar. The supercar was never inteded to be an engineers masturbation material. It was supposed to look like how a 10 yo imagined the worlds fastest car would look like (with the mech to back it up. The boring stuff in the background that should just work and make a racket (when you need it to). And if a supercar does not make you feel like you are ten when you look at it, they have miserably failed. Pagani, Lambo and Ferrari are the brands that with a few mistakes here and there have always been synonymous with just what I descibed above. The 10yo factor. And with tech from the luminaries at BMW, Audi and Volkswagen now under the hood the actual speed have overtaken the looks. Those cars today are not as crazy as a 10 year old think they are. They are way crazier.

I love the Zenvos 10yo factor:

2010-zenvo-st1-9_800x0w.jpg

1100 HP of uncivilized crazy. Limited run. All sold out. Very little in terms of electronic nanny technology. This car will attempt to murder you if you do not approach it with mortal fear. It can only start if it detects fear pheromones. It runs on lesser cars. If it roars you should quickly feed it a small 4 door sedan. Preferably not a hybrid as Prius'es are known to give it indigestion from owners smug.

I admire what Bugatti (volkswagen) makes but it fails the 10yo test. Its too much an engineers car shaped by comitee. It is technically impressive but looks like it was designed by ecco shoes.

I love TVR's because they are so absolutely fiddlesticking bonkers. I really love English shed racers, speaking of.

Last edited:
I love zenvos, to me when I look at this car it makes me feel like a 10 yo again, it's all about opinion. But I do get what ur saying, most super cars are just designed for speed and that's it

I love zenvos, to me when I look at this car it makes me feel like a 10 yo again, it's all about opinion. But I do get what ur saying, most super cars are just designed for speed and that's it

Yes insanely high speed but then look like something Audi made. And not an ill word about Audi they are very good cars. But they are also very very boring looking cars. They are the kind of car a hitman would drive because it blends in anywhere but still have German potency under the hood in case you need to get away faster than the long nose of the law.

Yeah ofcourse. Its a lovely car but it has no 10yo factor what so ever afaic. There is not a crazy line anywhere on its flawlessly flowing surface. By comparison take anyone of TVR's sportscars and its hard not to imagine that the original drawing had miniguns on the hood and was drawn with crayons.

The r8 looks like all other Audis, like an accountants car. Just a young accountant who are a little hip and will drink fizzy whitewine based drinks on a night out with her friends.

Audi attempt at a "super car" I've seen them and had them down the track. Fast yes, cool yes, super car no

Lol I just found a pic of one and you replied. I agree...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190129-064117_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190129-064117_Samsung Internet.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 2
Most of our roads are in good condition but if you live in the burps in the less fancy neighbourhood there are potholes so big they should be formally named and placed on the elevation maps.
lol, even in the nice neighborhoods the roads are ass here. i have honestly no idea how the low cars ,like at cars and coffee, aren't destroyed.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks