Oil question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also add a couple of ML of a product called extralube ZX1 in with the fuel it's a metel treatment not fuel treatment! Zenoah say to change the piston ring after 8 hours of racing and mine is on about 25 hours with no drop in performance! easy way of checking if your oil is doing the job/and your not running to lean, after a good thrashing pop your exhaust off and look inside the head and look if there is a coating of oil on ya piston.

Fasteddy true the REDLINE is my second weapon of oil choice it used to be #1 in my book. Many of the top 1:5 scale racers in the USA swear by it. In fact is was the only oil I sold at KZ for years.

Having broke in many Zenoah motors over the years I stopped with the cheap oil break in with the advent of the G230rc. Pick your oil and use it from the first pull.

BUT now in 007 BLUE MARBLE! Oh yeah its the hot ticket.

Say you have been using a good oil once you go Blue Marble in a few tanks your motor will come to life like it never did before. Then you never go back...

I never realized it made such a difference. I use what ever is at the store for two strokes when I buy gas and have never had a problem. Maybe I should try somthing different. Then again I cant wait till rebuild time. Excuse to splurge.:celebrate:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks