onb 9.4hp Full Mod G340RC 34cc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will compare it to a G320 stock.

- Stock 30.5cc to stock G320 big WOW!!!!
- Stock G320 to OBR FM G340 Reed, power increase but not as spectacular as above. It's not night and day.

However it hits sooner, hits and pulls harder throughout the power band. It gets to the top speed faster.

Is it power you can live without after you see it? Absolutely!

Does it have an outlaw effect when it hits? Absolutely!

Would I buy another FM Reed? Nope! A G320 stock is the best engine I ever bought! Can't beat the performance for the price!

Last edited:
I just ordered the obr 340 reed with the transfer ports,, I can tell u,, my obr 30.5 prostock I have in my baja 5t will spin the tires on pavement from a dead stop and can do some drifting with it with bit over 5 advertised hp,,,, almost doubling it should be lots of fun,,, just bought a bzm micro pipe for the reed engine,,, I personally cant wait to get it,,, gonna be running the turtle racing v2 clutch with a snapper clutch and obr/bbrc steel gears,,, vroom vroom and probably gonna try gizmo motors v2 modded walbro 771 on it,,,

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks