Only in the USA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

No Moa

You know, only in the USA, would we give a large televised party for the richest people in the world. I'm talking about the CMA awards.
These singers, writers, have more money than most of us will ever see, and we have to throw them a party to find out who is the best. Who gives a sh!t. I'm sorry, but i just about lost it last night. The dresses some of the stars were wearing cost more than my truck.
Same with all those richy awards shows, give me a break, lets have a party for those who do the real work... I like music as much as the next person, but this is rediculous.
There i said it!!

yeah I'm with you, like the academy awards.. rich tools voting for other rich tools to see which rich tool gets be even an even richer tool this year. Its not like the work is that hard... they all carry on about how HARD the movie was to make, 18hr shoots - my arse! I'd work 24hrs a day for the money they get, hell I work 24hrs for the crap pay I get now so anything would be an improvement!

WERD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if I had this job, Life would be GRAND. as well as my bank accnt,
the only good reason i would want an award is so i can ask for more money the next picture. lol

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks