onroad 5th racing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

max241

hi all,

i am in the process of racing 1/5th onroads,i am from dublin,here is a video from the club where i plan on racing at.

this video was done by a friend of mine from ireland who recently joined the FG TEAM onroad racers,he is currently doing very well with his fg evo.

here is a recent vid,where he qualified 5th and finished 3rd against some of the best,at the biggest irish event the NI GP.

his name is dan ahern and his car is a peogeot 405 coupe (fg evo 10)

thanks lads,enjoy vid,will update al on my ventures.
and how my debute race goes,i will have pics soon to upload.

waiting to buy car.

here is vid:

Last edited by a moderator:
hi

thanks very much for the compliment,the video is done by dan as he does most of the clubs videos, another lad near me from tmsr does videos too as far as i know,basicy i want to just give ye an idea of the cub and where i will be going racing.

it now hosts major brca rounds with racers partisapating from al around uk including ian oddie and all top racers.

i will update on my progress here,now to get car and get my pics up ))

We all know Dan already, he has been baned from this forum.

The next BRAC meet is there next race.

I have just got back into it so have just done my first race at Mendip, can't get over there for that race but maybe next year, I will be going to Cotswold and the rest.

Brad.

Music takes away from the video big time. Other than that it was good. I like to hear the car engines to see if I can tell how the cars are running.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks