Opinions please!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
was kinda like my vw. I've had a few marders. shell was cool but was still a marder. Now I just want one of everything haha. No brand loyalty here. 7 different brands in here now hehe

was kinda like my vw. I've had a few marders. shell was cool but was still a marder. Now I just want one of everything haha. No brand loyalty here. 7 different brands in here now hehe

7 different brands....Ahhh now we know who's got all the $$$$$:cool2:

Got a pic of all those rides??

ya the truck has all the needed upgrades plus a few extra bling ones... solid... didn't see what motor it was.http://s304.photobucket.com/albums/nn181/Pipeous/RC/ check the albums... redcat rally is on it's way but just a roller.. oh and the nutech 1/10 buggy is on it's way too

nah I just don't do much else... I work a normal job o cover bills and run my own busines. when I get a lot of work, I buy crap

Last edited:
pipe you still got the beetle or has it gone i couldnt get rid of mine its not the money its cost me i love the bug its wicked. frumpy if you realy do want the fg then go for it you cant beat a fg i myself love the look of the hpi bajas but cant afford one at the mo wont get rid of my bug ever its cost me to much money time id never get it back but i happy keeping that id rather save up for a baja and have both even if it takes ages

ya my beetle is in a house about 10 mins from where we ran wed evenings last year... all in the plan... if I have to build them and sell locally to get more people, then I'll do it. His last one was a firehammer. the fg he got is 10 times the rc. besides I was buying the 2 nutechs and needed some money. Never advertised it, a friend talked me into selling it to him. my TB2 is getting another fibreglass body. Either a Hormann or VW. I just went a little crazy lately buying stuff. I need electronics for 2 rc's (not sure if it's motor or esc in the ofna so turfing the crap. I want all Castle stuff). sc8e I just built. needs motor, esc and lipos. I have lots of 2s and 3s but need 4s now. one bike needs new forks, the redcat rally needs pipe and motor (dino is making a redcat/mcd rally pipe now too)... and once the gt5r is done the semi is shipping off to dino for stacks

of course my fg is my fav rc... dx450 fav toy... but some day I will have an fg f1 here. even a sportline would do. I love f1's even if I will be the only one with one haha

Well guys I took the plunge and will probably be hangin' out here alot more now:)It's been a while since my last FG so I'll be asking for some help here.

A couple of pics from the listing,will get more later.First question it came with a hi-tech aggressor 3channel radio but no manual,can't seem to find one online anywhere??

Last edited:
Thanks.
Be lying if didn't say I was quite proud of it - failures or not - great fun.
Can't get over how WILD these things are for their size.
Mine's got a DDM high end pipe on - very loud :devil: very fast :devil:
I have a problem - the neighbours like it as well !!!
(Not that I had a conscience of course!!)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks