orderer a RTR Sportsline 4WD today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

briguy

Hello,
I am new to onroad 1/5, I ordered a RTR Sportsline 4WD-530 Audi A4 DTM today. Being new any tips would be appreciated
thanks
Brian

Forgot to ask, what was the total price? Did you get it from DDM? Not sure who else carries 1/5th FG on the web.

Congrats on the purchase---DDM has great service and very helpful when ordering parts and upgrades. I have the Porsche and just spent entirely to much money at DDM on an all new suspension and upgraded steering. Lots of work getting it all setup correctly but so worth it.

IMG_20130728_104743_358_zps32d4512a.jpg

20140801_171657_zpsitoiu2xf.jpg

20140830_125557_zpseiajjc98.jpg

20140829_172656_zpsgektt2ov.jpg

The first picture is pretty much what it looks like with the body on

The second is with new IPR turnbuckles and the FG billet servo saver

The third & forth is during the suspension re-build.

The first picture is pretty much what it looks like with the body on

The second is with new IPR turnbuckles and the FG billet servo saver

The third & forth is during the suspension re-build.
How long have you had your FG? It looks really clean from the pics. Is it a sportline with upgraded aluminum parts from an Evo? I would love an Evo but wow, they are expensive.

How long have you had your FG? It looks really clean from the pics. Is it a sportline with upgraded aluminum parts from an Evo? I would love an Evo but wow, they are expensive.

It is really clean--I've had it for just over a year and run it quite a bit but after a good run it gets cleaned to within an inch of it's life. I don't mind my cars getting dirty but hate leaving them dirty. If I have my FG on road, FG Stadium Truck and my Baja 5b&t all out on the same day it takes me a week to clean them up. Probably a bit obsessive but I enjoy the cleaning and wrenching as much as driving ---LOL

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks