outerwares

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bleedin hell bud there's half a field in there. :clown:

I think I need to get one for the pull start as well!

I stuck one of the missus's pop socks over the pull start yesterday, i'll post some pics tomorrow, someone else on the site has made a vid on how to do it but you shouldn't need it really, its a peice of piss.

big E

Voo,
you mentioned about mesh on the crank case side, have you got any pics of how to do this as I've been trying to figure out a good solution to the grass problem for months (already got pull start cover).

ive had 2x pullstarts give up on me cuz of muck etc getting into the pullstart, so got myself an outwears pullstart cover, never had a prob since & my pull start stays as good as new!

damn annoying when it happens, go somewhere looking forward to a day out wit me MB, after a few mins, pull start packs in! i wasnt impressed to say the least! not to mention the £20+ for 2 new pull starts when the cover only cost me around £10! ..yup im a muppet :D

oh yeh, got mine from Si at SB Racing (www.sbracing.co.uk :)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks