Outerwear

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I clean the poop out of the surfaces with rubbing alcohol then i like to heat the cases up a bit then warm the velcro up and stick the pieces on. then when i install the outerwear i dab rtv silicon on the 4 corners of the outerwear then install it. Let dry overnight. It locks the corners down and keeps everything snug against the velcro nicely and can easily be ripped off if you ever need to take it off Never had an issue doing it this way.

Last edited:
I clean the poop out of the surfaces with rubbing alcohol then i like to heat the cases up a bit then warm the velcro up and stick the pieces on. then when i install the outerwear i dab rtv silicon on the 4 corners of the outerwear then install it. Let dry overnight. It locks the corners down and keeps everything snug against the velcro nicely and can easily be ripped off if you ever need to take it off Never had an issue doing it this way.
Yes sir, that’s sounds like something imma try!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks